Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's been Ages!!

It's been awhile since I last updated my Blog. So much has happened. Let's start from September 13, 2009 when I started dating a terrific guy, but like all terrific guys in my life- they all seem to end up in Australia! He moved there for work last weekend (june 27), it will be ONLY for one year he promised. Things have been going beyond excellent- I really think he's such a wonderful person, and definitely has taught me patience, acceptance, and the most used line "everyone is different honey".
He flew into the town I grew up in to meet my parents. I think it went well.
Been back in Milpitas for the past couple of weeks has made me realize more then ever that this is not home anymore. Love the parents to death but the city is very much a stranger to me. I don't know where to go or what to do, my days are spent at home, reading, relaxing, and exercising.
So I am back again on the weightloss wagon.. It's been like a uphill ride for me, since living in Atlanta gives me so many great food options, and people to dine out with-in the past 2 yrs I have lived there I have gained a total of 20 pounds.. Yikes!
So what has made me decide this time around to be stringent? Well the boyfriend and I are getting mighty serious..and when the time comes for the big proposal I want to be ready to take cute photos for the engagement and the wedding..diets.. the best are slow and steady. It's a life style change that I vow to make for myself..and it doesn't hurt to look good in cute clothes!
Until Next time! signing out...

1 comment:

imdavidk said...

Thanks for sharing, Tulie. Already planning the engagement pictures, huh? :)

Glad things are going well and I know you're going to reach your weigh goal (although I think you're great just the way you are).